Seoul has been the scene for streetwear and sneakers in Asia over the years. Below, we have compiled a list of some of the most popular shopping spots in Seoul for women’s sneakers.
- Atmos Seoul opened its first Seoul store in 2017 and stocks a wide range of sneakers from Nike, adidas and New Balance. The retailer stocks apparel and footwear for men and women, making it a favorite spot for sneakerheads. You can also win raffle tickets for exclusive releases. Here you can find exclusive releases for women, such as the Nike Lahar Low and Air Rift. Address: 817 Seolleung-ro Gangnam-gu in Seoul in Apgujeong. 37-12, Myeongdong 8-gil Jung-gu in Seoul.
- BGZT LabBGZT Lab was the first location to be opened by the second-hand resale platform, BGZT (beongaejangteo). This space is located in The Hyundai Seoul department shop and features some of the most popular sneaker collections in Korea.
- The famous “Sneaker Wall”, which showcases limited-edition collaborations like the Nike Air Jordan 1 High by Dior x Nike, is a highlight of the space. The store offers a wide selection of sneakers for sale. Visitors can shop for a variety of sneakers at the store. The brand’s women’s products are the sole focus of the second floor. It features walls covered with artworks by female artists. This space is also available for styling consultations. Address: 88 Nonhyun Ro, Gangnam-gu. Seoulkasina, a pioneer in South Korea’s skate culture.
- Kasina is the country’s largest streetwear store. The retailer opened its first store in Busan in 1997. It has since expanded to 10 locations across Korea.
- The Hannam branch is a favorite spot for sneaker lovers. This five-story space houses some of the most sought-after footwear drops. To see the brand’s showroom, in Sangsu in Seoul, sneakerheads will be able to take a closer look at high-end kicks and exhibitions.